Please note: The following advice has been updated as at 9/04/2021. We will continue to update this news post as further information is available.
As per the direction of the Victorian State Government in regards to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic; effective from 9 April 2021 at 11.59pm; the following conditions of entry apply to our store:
Conditions of Entry to our store:
- The wearing of a face mask whilst shopping with us is OPTIONAL. We encourage you to wear one for the safety of yourself, our staff and other customers.
- You must carry a facemask on you (for example in your pocket) and wear it, should you not be able to socially distance whilst shopping with us.
- You must maintain a 1.5 metre distance between our staff and other customers at all times.
- Use the hand sanitiser available upon entry to the store.
- Stand on the marked crosses while queuing at the counter.
To ensure the safety of all; we request customers and visitors do not enter our store, drive thru or timber yard if: - You have symptoms of a cold which may include, a cough, runny nose, sore throat, fever and difficulty breathing. - You have been diagnosed with Coronavirus (COVID-19) - You have come into contact with someone who is affected, or previously been affected by Coronavirus (COVID-19) in the last 14 days.
- You have recently visited one of the listed COVID hotspots as determined by the Victorian Department of Health and Human Services. Refer to coronavirus.vic.gov.au for the current list.
We encourage you to reduce your risk of infection by: - Cleaning your hands frequently with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water - Cover your nose and mouth when coughing and sneezing with tissue or flexed elbow - Keep a 1.5 metre distance from another person at all times.
We want to keep our employees, customers and our community safe during this pandemic and ask for your co-operation and understanding.
If you have any queries, please contact the store on 03 5472 1270.
Our store will trade as normal, unless advised otherwise.