The information below is no longer relevant past 11.59pm 17 February 2021 as Victoria is no longer in the 5 Day Lockdown - Circuit Breaker Action.
As the Victorian Government introduced a 5-day state-wide lockdown, to help stop the spread of COVID-19 effective of 11.59pm 12th February 2021 – here is what you need to know about shopping with us:
1. Essential business and works can continue. This means carrying out emergency repair works and any works required to support businesses can take place. This means we will remain OPEN to support those essential works.
2. Shopping with us will change for the lockdown – you can:
Phone and collect your order: Call us on 5472 1270. Payment over the phone is preferred at the time of your order (unless you are a trade account customer). Our staff will then give you a time that your order is ready for collection.
Phone and we can deliver your order. Call us on 5472 1270.
3. Masks must be worn at all times – whilst collecting your order.
4. You must remain 1.5m from all others - whilst collecting your order.
5. When collecting your order, please line up from the store entry, and exit via the drive thru.
6. Trade customers requiring a vehicle to be loaded may line up via the drive thru entry. You must stay in your vehicle and await one of our team members to assist you. Please phone ahead your order to allow for quick processing of orders.
The situation is evolving – we will monitor the ongoing advice from the Victorian Government and keep you updated as often as possible. These changes will be in effect until 11.59pm 17 February 2021.
We are committed to supporting this business through challenges, big and small. As we begin 2021, this year is no different. Let’s work together to get the job done and we thank you in advance for your patience and understanding.
Please note: The following advice has been updated as at 13/02/2021. We will continue to update this news post as further information is available.