Update: The information in this post is no longer relevant. Please refer to our latest updates here.
As the Victorian Government introduced a state-wide lockdown, to help stop the spread of COVID-19 effective of 11.59pm 15th July 2021 – here is what you need to know about shopping with us:
1. We are OPEN to Trade Account Customers and Essential Workers.
2. All other customers can shop with us over the lockdown by:
Phone and collect your order: Call us on 5472 1270. Payment over the phone is preferred at the time of your order (unless you are a trade account customer). Our staff will then give you a time that your order is ready for collection.
Phone and we can deliver your order. Call us on 5472 1270.
3. Masks must be worn at all times inside and whilst collecting your order.
4. You must remain 1.5m from all others at all times.
5. When collecting your order, please line up from the store entry, and exit via the drive thru.
6. Trade customers requiring a vehicle to be loaded may line up via the drive thru entry. You must stay in your vehicle and await one of our team members to assist you. Please phone ahead your order to allow for quick processing of orders.
The situation is evolving – we will monitor the ongoing advice from the Victorian Government and keep you updated as often as possible. These changes will be in effect until 11.59pm 27th July 2021.
Our conditions of entry still apply during lockdown. Read them here CONDOTIONS OF ENTRY.
We've been here before in 2021 and we know we have the support of our local community. Together we will get through this. Stay safe and support your local businesses.
Please note: The following advice has been updated as at 21/07/2021. We will continue to update this news post as further information is available.