Please note: The information in this post is no longer applicable. Updated as at 09/09/2021.
Please refer to our conditions of entry for current information. CONDOTIONS OF ENTRY.
As the Victorian Government introduced a state-wide lockdown, to help stop the spread of COVID-19 effective of 1pm 21st August 2021 – here is what you need to know about shopping with us:
1. We are OPEN to Trade Account Customers and Essential Workers.
2. All other customers can shop with us over the lockdown by:
Phone and collect your order: Call us on 5472 1270. Payment over the phone is preferred at the time of your order (unless you are a trade account customer). Our staff will then give you a time that your order is ready for collection.
Phone and we can deliver your order. Call us on 5472 1270.
3. Masks must be worn at all times inside and outside the store.
4. You must check in via the QR Code upon entry.
5. You must remain 1.5m from all others at all times.
6. When collecting your order, please line up from the store entry, and exit via the drive thru.
7. Trade customers requiring a vehicle to be loaded may line up via the drive thru entry. You must stay in your vehicle and await one of our team members to assist you. Please phone ahead your order to allow for quick processing of orders.
The situation is evolving – we will monitor the ongoing advice from the Victorian Government and keep you updated as often as possible. These changes will be in effect until the Victorian Government announces otherwise.
Our conditions of entry still apply during lockdown. Read them here CONDOTIONS OF ENTRY.
Stay safe and support your local businesses.