Mt Alexander Timber and Hardware are looking for a professional and experienced Assistant Store Manager to join our team.
To be considered for the role, you will need to demonstrate previous experience managing and leading a team, possess a strong work ethic and hands on attitude. Being self-motivated, results driven and having a high work standard is a must, as is an enjoyment of physical work, as this is not an office based management role.
Previous experience and knowledge of the Timber & Hardware industry would be advantageous.
No two days are the same at Mt Alexander Timber and Hardware, so you will need to be comfortable with change and dynamic enough to deal with any challenge.
You will be responsible for:
· Managing and leading a highly competent store team
· Contributing to all aspects for the store including customer service and product display
· Driving store sales and achieving targets
· Supporting the Store Manager and Management Team in all areas of the business
· Planning and rostering
Benefits and rewards:
· We offer a competitive hourly rate
· Flexibility and the opportunity for career advancement as part of a successful local organisation.
· High levels of autonomy and responsibility
· Work alongside friendly and supportive colleagues
· Flexible roster, working 5 days per week
Applications to email@example.com by 25th May 2020.